You have to be creative when it comes to designing your eBook or print book cover. Just as your book content have to be truly great, so also is your eBook cover.
Remember that it is the first part the buyer have contact with and that means it will determine if it will sell or not.
The following tips will be handy while designing cover for your book.
eBook Cover Design Tips
- It should portray the ebook genre and title.
- It should be great but simple in design and should not be clustered with two much details .
- Take a look at best sellers eBook cover in your genre to learn from them.
- It should be clean and clear even as a thumbnail.
- Choose your colours wisely.
- You can contract it out to professional eBook cover design services.
If you are interested in learning or perfecting your graphic design skills so that you can professionally design cover for your books in a short while, then you can try out my book " CorelDRAW How: The Fundamental of CorelDRAW" and "Photoshop Fundamental: The
How of Photoshop" as they will surely meet your expectations. I will also appreciate an honest review of the books. Good luck!